CBF Print has always been at the forefront of technological advancement. When your customers decide to replace traditional types of communication, we offer Multi-Channel Distribution to meet all their needs.
CBF Print Archive’s unique structure enables you to offer a broader range of tools to your customers without the need for any special hardware or software.
CBF Print Archive’s generated archives are 100% dot to dot replicas of your printed documents.
In most cases CBF Print Archive’s images are available online prior to the printed document reaching your customer. CBF Print Archive is capable of archiving your entire print run ready for presentment over the web within 24 hours.
CBF Print Archive’s software architecture ensures complete security. The only way to access these CBF Print Archive images is as a registered CBF Print Archive operator with the relevant access privileges.
You only pay for each image processed through the CBF Print Archive system, minimising the need to invest in expensive hardware and specialised software. The CBF Print Archive is created directly from your existing print spool.
CBF The fully featured user interface simplifies the archive and retrieval workflow. Operators require minimal training and support calls are reduced.
At less than one kilobyte stored image size, CBF Print Archive offers storage sizes that are approximately one third the size of the accepted industry average.
- Start immediately. No lengthy installation period.
- Uses the current print file without the need for new infrastructure.
- Implementation is minimal – simply enable a web browser and log-in to the system.
- Improve customer service. “Stay on the same page” literally.
- Costs are tied to usage, providing short-term payback.
- Minimal administration is required, increasing solution efficiency.
- Document retrieval is performed in seconds, increasing operator productivity.
- CBF Print Archive’s unique image format secures your sensitive customer data.